Sky light
change; i cant
Selasa, 3 Januari 2017 {0} | Leave a comment ?

Assalamualaikum,

I was thinking about the examples i have in my life, to be idolised for me to change.
As i was thinking about it, i sank into the thoughts that i can never be like them. And tersingkap juga in my thoughts, their hateful ugly flaws.
I sank into those ugly thoughts. And it went deeper and uglier, as i thought to myself i havent tried hars enough.

I tired of sinking. I want to keep afloat. I dont care to get out of the drowning water. Cause ive been feeling comfortable with the calmness of the water.
But dang, how i hate it when i start sinking.

Maybe i shouldn't go with the flow, but i should form my own current..?
And see to other, outer examples. Baby steps (bertatih)
Create my own whirlpool, my own turbulence..

Turbulence in Silence.

#sink







CREDITS
Themes by Apis
Sidebar by Wana
Backgrounds : Nana
Others : Wanaseoby