Sky light
Tips for handling depression and suicidal
Jumaat, 5 Mei 2017 {0} | Leave a comment ?

I keep drawing henna on my arms for the fact that im feeling suicidal but still love myself.

Hye, assalamualaikum.

You know what?
When i was in matriculation.. I had one case of suicidal. I had this thoughts where im smashing the window near my bed and cutting my wrists with the broken pieces.
I was scared of those thoughts.
When i was lil, i had an accident and my wrist were cut and i have trauma to sharp things (knife-like, especially machetes) also i cant sleep while my wrist exposed or ill have this tingling sensation on my wrists.
So when i was suicidal at that time, i keep away from my bed and called my bestie and have a chat. I cried to her until i could forget the thoughts for the moment.

And recently, theres a viral on how a girl fight self harm by drawing with marker pen (cause its not sharp) on her thighs.
So i am trying that now. With henna. Cause as a muslim i dont want to use anything that will affect my ablution and solah.

One thing i learn from myself is to enjoy the days when im feeling happy and to embrace myself when im feeling down.
Things happen and we should just feel all of it. Even if we will regret it later, feel those regrets.

Because as human, we need to feel.

To have only one emotion for a lifetime is bullshit.

Feel yourself, embrace yourself, love your self. Best regards, wassalam.







CREDITS
Themes by Apis
Sidebar by Wana
Backgrounds : Nana
Others : Wanaseoby